what have i done
[Waiting for your moirail, like…]
D —> Patiently, patiently
D —> Get online, this instant
im sorry to break this to you, but it seems as if i have owned you so hard that you are now officially my son. im not happy about it either. in fact i am very disappointed in you
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
IT’S 1:19 A.M. MY COUSIN JUST SENT ME THIS PICTURE WITH NO CAPTION I’M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT
"butter me up, sunshine"
ever notice how people always say “you’re going STRAIGHT to hell” and never “you’re going GAY to hell”?? wow… makes u think…